Southeastern Dermatology is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Certified Medical Assistant.
Certified Medical Assistant
Description Of Role:
Candidates for this position must be certified and possess great time management and organizational skills. Professional appearance and phone etiquette required. We are looking for people with a positive attitude, willingness to learn, willingness to support the team and aim to provide excellent care to all patients. Schedule is five days per week, up to nine hours per day. $14.00 – $16.00 per hour.
- Assisting provider in clinic with patient care including:
- Preparing the patient to be seen by the provider and gather history prior to presenting to provider.
- Assisting the provider with the exam by charting items dictated by provider.
- Assist with and set up for all procedures during the exam.
- Be able to further educate patients on skin cancer, eczema, acne, etc.
- Give patient prescriptions/samples and escort them to check out.
- Staying abreast of current medication rebates
- ED & C
- Patch Test Placement
- Surgical procedures including frozen sections, regular and cosmetic
- Cosmetic: Botox/Fillers/Chemical peels
Skills & Requirements:
- Current Medical Assistant Certification is required
- Basic computer skills, able to type at least 60 wpm required, and phone etiquette required
- Previous dermatology experience preferred
- Holiday and PTO
- Health insurance
- Longevity bonus
Please email a resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you via email. Thanks!