In the field of aesthetic medicine, many advanced laser and light therapy treatments are offered to treat a variety of conditions. One important part of dermatology is laser skin care. Knoxville area residents can enjoy a number of treatments at Southeastern Dermatology. Focusing on aesthetic medicine, there is a variety of advanced laser therapy and light therapy treatments out there that can address several skin conditions.
Dr. Doppelt and staff at Southeastern Dermatology are redefining the standards of cosmetic treatments with the Palomar Icon System. The Palomar Icon System, exclusive to Southeastern Dermatology in Knoxville, TN, is very versatile with Optimized Light therapy as well as state-of-the-art lasers.
Palomar Non-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing Lux 1540
Palomar Non-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing laser offers a simple treatment approach that promotes skin coagulation. New tissue that is healthy and fresh is brought forth during the body's healing process, which can result in healthy, younger-looking skin. Palomar Non-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing laser is used to treat fine lines, mild wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks.
Both men and women deal with stretch makes, which can occur due to a variety of reasons. Many are a result of pregnancy, hormonal changes, weight gain, and puberty. With Palomar Non-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing laser, Dr. Doppelt can relieve patients of the embarrassment that they feel from the appearance of these marks on their body.
Thanks to improvements in medical dermatology technology, patients can now address stretch marks. Since the FDA approved Palomar's Non-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing laser treatment for stretch marks, we now have an excellent aesthetic alternative for our patients.
Palomar's Non-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing laser helps drastically minimize the appearance of stretch marks. Typically, six treatments are recommended with little to no downtime
Smart Lipo and Smooth Shapes
Dr. Doppelt from Southeastern Dermatology offers both Smart Lipo and Smooth Shapes. Smart Lipo is an FDA approved device used for laser lipolysis, and Smooth Shapes is a special treatment that offers laser cellulite reduction.
Omnilux Photo Therapy Unit
Southeastern Dermatology also offers the Omnilux Photo Therapy Unit, which uses LED to perform phototherapy called "Photo Modulation." This specific treatment is perfect for treating rosacea and acne on various areas of the body.
Dr. Doppelt of Southeastern Dermatology offers several treatment options for patients who want something safe, high-tech, and effective. Call our offices today to schedule a consultation appointment and initial examination to determine candidacy for treatment.
PicoSure Focus Laser
We pride ourselves on giving our patients optimum skin rejuvenating effects with minimal down time. Targeting only 10% of the skin with high energy, the PicoSure Focus Laser uses lower energy pulses on the remaining 90%. This combination penetrates with precision, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, freckles, sun damage and scars.
Skin resurfacing with the SmartSkin+ treatment gently removes dead, damaged cells from the surface using fractional technology. Multiple beams of light penetrate the skin to also stimulate the ongoing production of collagen so your skin looks and feels years younger. Learn more about how to get younger looking skin with SmartSkin+.