How do you show yourself to the world each day? With your face. This means a radiant and healthy complexion is an essential part of feeling good and presenting your most authentic self. But how do you know what you need to exhibit the best skin and the best version of yourself? With VISIA Complexion Analysis by Canfield Scientific and Dr. Doppelt’s help.
VISIA Complexion Analysis is a state-of-the-art system that lets Dr. Doppelt and his staff take a deep look into your skin and complexion. The VISIA Complexion Analysis allows you to see your current skin in a whole new light and uses computer technology to look ahead to see how different treatments could help you present your best face forward.
What is VISIA Complexion Analysis?
VISIA Complexion Analysis lets you and your doctor take a thorough look at your skin. This computer-controlled tool uses regular, UV and polarized photography that work together to produce detailed reports about how the right skin care regimen and treatments can benefit your complexion. You can see UV damage, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and more with unparalleled detail. VISIA Complexion Analysis can even show your Truskin Age, which can be used to determine how your skin has responded to time and treatment.
Additionally, VISIA Complexion Analysis lets you look ahead. See wrinkles before they form with a unique algorithm designed to show you aging progression and your untreated skin’s future. Analysis and AI tools also show you your skin type and let you visualize how your skin can improve after various treatments. This allows you and your practitioner to choose the best options with skin care and treatments with side-by-side comparisons.
What Can VISIA See?
- Spots: Typically brown or red skin marks, distinguishable by the distinct color and contrast from the background skin tone. Spots vary in size and shape, and are normally visible to the naked eye.
- Wrinkles: Furrows, folds or creases in the skin that can increase as a result of sun exposure and are associated with a decrease in skin elasticity.
- Texture: Raised and depressed areas that indicate variations on the skin surface affecting skin smoothness.
- Pores: Circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts. Due to shadowing, enlarged pores appear darker than the surrounding skin tone and are identified by the darker color and circular shape.
- UV Spots: The absorption of UV light by epidermal melanin just below the skin surface results in the display and detection of UV spots that can result from sun damage.
- Brown Spots: Pigmentation and discoloration on and beneath the surface of the skin.
- Red Areas: Concentrated darker red areas, which may be related to a variety of conditions such as inflammation or spider veins.
- Porphyrins: Bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores.
Is VISIA Skin Analysis Accurate?
Look to VISIA to show an accurate and in-depth report of your skin’s current and future condition. VISIA Complexion Analysis uses different methods of photography and analysis to accurately measure your skin pigmentation, pore size, porphyrins (evidence of bacteria), UV spots, photo damage, texture, and wrinkles.
You and your practitioner can count on VISIA Skin Analysis to be accurate thanks to the latest technology. The seventh-generation VISIA Skin Analysis relies on advanced algorithms and AI to provide detailed and factual visual reports. This means VISIA will not only show damage like that is invisible in normal light, but will also accurately predict changes thanks to improved skin care and treatments like injectables.
How Do You Read VISIA Results?
Dr. Doppelt and his staff will carefully review VISIA results with you during your consultation. By providing the expertise and experience of a board-certified dermatologist with VISIA’s state of-the-art technology, you’ll get a clear picture of the condition of your skin and what is ahead with the right treatment.
You’ll be able to ask any questions and chart out a skin care and treatment routine designed to give you optimum results.
How Much Does VISIA Skin Analysis Cost?
VISIA Complexion Analysis costs can vary. The best way to determine how much VISIA Skin Analysis costs is to reach out to Dr. Doppelt’s office and schedule an appointment or consultation.
VISIA Complexion Analysis with Southeastern Dermatology
Ready to see the skin you’re in and how to present your best face forward? Call (865) 474-8800 to schedule your VISIA Complexion Analysis consultation or request an appointment today and see what it takes to truly enjoy the skin you’re in.