If you desire a more youthful appearance, a visit to Dr. Doppelt at Southeastern Dermatology is a must! All the different dermal fillers can be confusing but we have broken it down for you. Read on for more details about the difference between some of the dermal fillers we offer.
For Lines And Wrinkles:
- Juvederm Vollure XC is an injectable gel into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial folds. It is used to soften parentheses lines, marionette, and corner lines around the nose and mouth. It creates a smoother appearance and adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results for up to 18 months. Learn more about Juvederm.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is used to correct more severe facial wrinkles, deep nasolabial folds (lines from nose to the corners of the mouth), marionette lines (lines from corners of the mouth toward the jawline), and to fill in depressed areas in the cheeks. It differs from Juvederm Ultra in its thicker viscosity. Learn more about Juvederm.
- Restylane Refyne is designed to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions. In a clinical study, subjects were evaluated based on perception of the naturalness of facial expressions in motion after 1 month of optimal treatment. Learn more about Restylane.
- Restylane Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). Using innovative cross-linking technology, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions. Learn more about Restylane.
For Fuller Lips:
- Juvederm Ultra XC is used for the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation. It is used for moderate to severe parentheses lines and adds fullness and plump to thin lips. 78% of people treated experienced improvement in satisfaction with the look and feel of their lips 1 year later. Learn more about Juvederm.
- Juvederm Volbella XC is used for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines. It is tailored to add subtle volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines. 80% of people treated experienced improved satisfaction with their lips 1 year later and 75% of people treated experienced improved satisfaction with their vertical lip lines 1 year later. Learn more about Juvederm.
- Restylane Silk is a filler that can help you achieve your ideal lips. This product corrects lip thinning, lost shape and vertical lines above the lip. It is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth. Learn more about Restylane.
For Added Volume To Lift & Contour The Cheeks:
- Juvederm Voluma XC filler is used for the treatment of age-related volume loss including wrinkles and fine lines, in the midface or cheek area. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. Voluma XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area to give a natural lifted, youthful appearance lasting up to two years. This is the only filler proven to last up to two years. Learn more about Juvederm.
- Restylane Lyft is used for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. This is in addition to treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines). Learn more about Restylane.
- Sculptra is an aesthetic that works subtly and gradually over time for a more youthful-looking appearance. Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, Sculptra Aesthetic helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to help restore its inner structure and increase facial volume that has been lost to aging. Sculptra Aesthetic is intended for use in people with healthy immune systems as a one-time treatment regimen of up to four injection sessions that are scheduled about three weeks apart. Learn more about Sculptra.